Welcome to Fly High English!
In booking an online course with us, you accept the following Terms and Conditions:
- A course is defined as a period of time on a single course type or individual classes as described on the booking page https://www.flyhighenglish.com/shop/ and/or course page https://www.flyhighenglish.com/englishcourses/ (“Course”).
- A booking can consist of either a single course or a combination of course and individual classes (“Booking”).
- When you make a Booking, you must pay the full fee for the Course. Cancellation of Courses is only refundable if you are dissatisfied with the Course and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within two weeks of starting your Course. You must have completed one hour or less of study in order to receive a full refund. No refund will be admissible after the aforementioned period.
- When you make a Booking, you must pay the full fee for the Individual Classes. Cancellation of Individual Classes are fully refundable if you contact us at email@example.com within three days of the scheduled class date.
- In any circumstances referred in items 3 and 4 which result in a refund, the latter will be paid in the original currency of the charge (EURO – €) and we will not be responsible for any losses you suffer as a result of currency exchange fluctuations or exchanges.
- If you purchase another online Course you must pay the full amount at the time of booking.
- If you purchase a Fly High English Course delivered face to face (not online) our standard Terms and Conditions apply.
- It is NOT possible to cancel your Course, apart from under the circumstances in items 3 and 4. Rescheduling booked class is possible if the request is made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org at least three hours before the scheduled start time.
- It is NOT possible to pause your course or take a holiday part way through your Course, unless previously agreed with Fly High English.
- It is your responsibility to check the level of English you need for the Course you wish to take (please see the relevant page on the website). If you are uncertain about your level, please take our evaluation.
- If a situation arises that has not been covered by these Terms, we reserve the right to take any fair and reasonable action that we think appropriate.
- We are the owner or the licensee of all necessary intellectual property rights in all aspects of the page www.flyhighenglish.com (“Website”) and Courses including but not limited to the technology, source code, all content, software, scripts, images, graphics and audio (the “Online Content and Courses IPR”). The Online Content and Courses IPR is protected to the fullest extent possible by copyright laws. All such rights are reserved. You agree that the Online Content and Courses IPR remains the property of us or the licensor, as applicable, and that all updates and modifications to the Online Content and Courses IPR will vest in us or the licensor, as applicable. You also agree that you have no rights in or to the Online Content and Courses IPR other than the right to use it in accordance with these Terms;
- YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. FLY HIGH ENGLISH NOR ANY OF ITS AGENTS OR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THE SITE, ARE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE OR CONTENT WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGES.
- If any of the circumstances aforementioned in item 14 are found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, you agree that damages and potential liability is limited to the price of the Course or Individual Classes effectively paid.
- These Terms, your use and access to the Website, and all other policies issued by us whether referred to by us herein or not, and the relationship between you and us is governed by the laws of England and Wales.
- Any or all disputes arising between you and us (whether contractual or non-contractual) in connection with your access and use of the Website, including as to the validity of these Terms or policy issued by us, will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. For any dispute between you and us, you agree that you will first attempt to resolve it with us informally. In the unlikely event that we are unable to resolve the dispute in this manner within 28 days of the dispute being notified in writing we both agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales to resolve any such dispute.
- Notwithstanding item 16, you agree that we are permitted to apply for injunctive remedies (or any other types of interim relief) in any jurisdiction at any time.
- We may update or amend these Terms (as well as any other policies or guidance we issue) from time to time to comply with law or to meet our changing business requirements, without notice to you. Any updates or amendments will be posted on the Website. In addition, we reserve the right to modify, suspend or discontinue all of the Courses and/or Individual Classes with or without notice to you and we will not be liable to you or any third party for any such modifications, suspension or termination. By continuing to use the Website, you agree to be bound by the terms of these updates and amendments.
- If any of these Terms are found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, the remainder of these Terms remain in full force and effect.
- We may freely transfer or assign any part of our rights or delegate our obligations under these Terms. You are not entitled to transfer or assign, by operation of law or otherwise, any part of your rights or delegate your obligations under these Terms without our prior written consent.
- These Terms set out the entire agreement between you and us and replace any and all prior terms, conditions, warranties and/or representations to the fullest extent permitted by law. Any delay or failure by us to exercise any right we may have under these Terms does not constitute a waiver by us of that right.
Last updated 1 May 2021.