Here are the answers to last Friday’s video, enjoy!
Suggested ICAO level for video: 5+
- Flydubai was established to link closer destinations that hadn’t previously been well served.
- They have recently received their 50th aircraft.
- They have 75 firm orders for 737 MAXs and 25 options.
- They retire their aircraft at 8 years old.
- Traffic rights are their biggest challenge because they don’t have an ‘open skies’ agreement in the region.
Follow us on twitter here, Facebook here or Google+ here for more great content!