Here are the answers to last Friday’s video, enjoy!
Suggested ICAO level for video: 5+
- The Europeasn Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) in Europe and the FAA in the US.
- It’s a requirement for all new planes before they can go into commercial service.
- It’s 20% more fuel efficient.
- Testing was conducted in very hot conditions, in extreme crosswinds and with high vibrations.
- Airbus is testing that there is no regression in the other ‘old’ systems on the plane, to be sure they also perform as expected.
- The first delivery is expected by the end of 2015.