Here are the answers to last Friday’s video, enjoy!
Suggested ICAO level for video: 5+
Continue reading Video answers: Air Cargo’s Coronavirus Problem
Think about and take some notes on the following questions before you watch the video.
Continue reading Video: Air Cargo’s Coronavirus Problem
- Why do you think that passenger planes are used to transport air cargo?
- What percentage of air cargo do you think is transported by passenger planes?
- Is that a surprise to you? Why / why not?
- What do you think would happen to the air cargo supply chain if the number of long-haul passenger flights were drastically cut?
What are direct and indirect objects?
Objects in sentences
The object of a sentence is the person or thing that is affected by the action of the verb.
Continue reading Structure: ‘Direct and indirect objects’
- Let’s contact the company (object).
- Open that chart (object).