Here are the answers to last Friday’s video, enjoy!
Suggested ICAO level for video: 5+
- The Bombardier CSeries and the Embraer E2 are the wannabe disruptors from the show.
- They were taken on flights to show that the plane is a serious contender to Airbus and Boeing.
- People usually notice the wider seats, wider aisle, larger windows and the fact that each row has one and a half windows each.
- They didn’t have previous requirements from legacy airplanes so they were able to design it as they wanted.
- It’s an evolution of the previous generation with new wings and new engines.