Here are the answers to last Friday’s video, enjoy!
Suggested ICAO level for video: 5+
- It started (and finished) in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
- It’s as wide as a jumbo jet and has the weight of a family car, according to the video.
- It gets its power from the 17,000 solar cells along the wings fuselage and other surfaces of the plane.
- The flight between Burma and China was one of the trickiest parts of the trip because of the terrain.
- The objective was the make society greener and cleaner through awareness of new technologies.