Here are the answers to last Friday’s video, enjoy!
Suggested ICAO level for video: 4+
1. The screens are expensive to install, to maintain, and to carry around all the extra weight.
2. Because about 75% of us already have a screen on our hands when we board a plane.
3. iPhones, iPads, laptop computers and e-readers.
4. They’ll have a server on board loaded with hundreds of movies and TV shows that passengers can stream directly to their gadgets.
5. They’re giving passengers both options, they’re installing screens and creating a server loaded with movies and TV shows for passengers to stream to their personal devices.