Here are the answers to last Friday’s video, enjoy!
Suggested ICAO level for video: 5+
- It was a C1 flight, which is a flight by the customer before accepting a new plane.
- It involves taking the plane up and performing all of the checks on the emergency systems and everything else before they purchase the aircraft.
- They check everything that relates to what their passengers will see, feel, touch, use, look at and everything that the flight attendants use, basically everything that’s in the plane.
- According to David, it performed beautifully.
- He says it performs just like in the simulator.