Here’s an interesting video of new possibilities in aircraft interiors, making seats lighter, mood lighting and more luxurios possibilities.
Suggested ICAO level: 5+
Try to answer some of these questions as you watch the video and come back on Monday for the answers.
1) What is held in Hamburg, Germany every year?
2) What does Luke Hawes think aircraft interiors should be like?
3) What is the cabin’s “most essential bit of kit”?
4) Why did Airbus add an extra inch to its seats?
5) What is the average cost of an economy class seat?
6) What happens at Lufthansa Technik?
7) What difference will this technology make to interior design for aircraft.
Have a great weekend!