Here’s a video about the Airbus Beluga, the plane which celebrated its 20th birthday last Saturday.
Try to answer the following questions about the video and come back on Monday for the answers.
Suggested ICAO level: 5+
Have a great weekend!!
1. What is this plane named after?
2. How many are in service nowadays?
3. Which plane was the foundation for the Beluga?
4. What does it usually transport?
5. What makes the Beluga unique, according to Stephane Gosselin?
6. What’s the payload capacity of the Beluga?
7. What is the new expected turnaround time for the Beluga in the future?
8. How does Gerard Baeza feel about flying the Beluga?
9. What special missions has the Beluga had in the past?
10. What does a busy Beluga indicate?
The Beluga, both the oddest looking and one of the most popular aircraft in the Airbus family is celebrating its 20th anniversary in the air. The cargo plane affectionately named after the Arctic white whale is responsible for ferrying crucial parts including new wings and fuselage sections between factories across Europe.