Are you thinking about moving abroad and working for another airline? Are your worried that your English needs to be better to pass the interview process? Or are you unsure about how to answer those difficult questions about your weaknesses or mistakes you’ve made?
This interview preparation course will help you to improve your English and develop the skills and tactics necessary to pass your interview process. It’s concise, focused and will provide you with all the information you need. It’ll help you to boost your confidence to pass the interview and start the next chapter in your aviation career!
Course length: 10 hours (10 classes)
Some things you can expect to learn about in this course;
* The phone interview and how to deal with it.
* What’s involved in a personal interview.
* How to create a positive impression with every answer.
* How to answer the most difficult questions including your strengths and weaknesses.
* How to physically present yourself in an interview.
* How to control your non-verbal communication.
Practice is also available with the following skills (if time permits)
* How to deal with psychometric tests.
* Math tests in English.
* Compass test strategies.
Pilots should have at least ICAO level 4 before starting an interview preparation course.
Click here to go to the product page for this course to add it to your basket.
Contact Fly High English for a free evaluation and more information about which course is best for you.