Here are the answers to last Friday’s video, enjoy!
Suggested ICAO level for video: 5+
1) Efficient, greener performance (reduced fuel burn, a switch to electric drive).
2) Bionic seethrough skins, panoramic views, materials which don’t corrode (speedier boarding)
3) In this situation, passengers could be placed in pods in the city centre. These pods would then travel along rails and slide directly into the plane without the need to move from the pod, making the boarding process very quick.
4) The Airlines could take money from you, not directly, but the fare could be paid by someone who has in interest in you flying to that destination, or the money could come from extra services provided on board that passengers might want to pay for, medical services for example.
6) Plane parts built with 3D printers that can’t be produced by traditional manufacturing methods in a cost effective way.