Are you thinking about applying for that dream job as a flight attendant? Do you think that your English needs to be better to pass the interview process? Or are you unsure about how to answer those difficult questions about your weaknesses or mistakes you’ve made?
This interview preparation course will help you to improve your English and develop the skills and tactics necessary to pass your interview process. It’s short, focused and will provide you with all the information you need. It’ll help you to boost your confidence to pass the interview and start the next chapter in your career!
Course length: 10 hours (10 classes)
Some things you can expect to learn about in this course;
- Creating a good CV / resume.
- Getting the interview.
- What’s involved in an interview process.
- How to create a positive impression with every answer you give.
- How to answer the most difficult questions including your strengths and weaknesses.
- How to dress for the assessment day.
- How to control your non-verbal communication.
Flight attendants should have at least ICAO level 4 before starting an interview preparation course.
Please click here to go to the product page for this course and add it to your basket.
Contact Fly High English for a free evaluation and more information about which course is best for you.