Here’s an interesting video from Aviation Week previewing the Farnborough Airshow, and some of the military hardware that will be on display.
Try to answer the following questions about the video and come back on Monday for the answers.
1. How will the F-35B jet fighter get to the airshow?
2. The world market for what is heating up?
3. How many trainig aircraft is the US hoping to buy?
4. Why does the video mention Alenia’s M-346 and Korea Aerospace Industry’s T-50?
5. What will Boeing and Airbus be marketing at the airshow?
Suggested ICAO level: 5+
Have a great weekend!!
Farnborough Air Show 2014: Defense Preview
A preview of defense developments to look for at the 2014 Farnborough air show.