Here’s an interesting video that reports on the final flight of a Boeing 767-300ER.
Try to answer the following questions about the video and come back on Monday for the answers.
Suggested ICAO level for video: 5+
Have a great weekend!!
- What was the destination of this flight?
- How far has OGG flown?
- What advantage, according to the video, do female pilots have over male pilots?
- Why is this airport an excellent place to store old aircraft?
- Are all the Qantas planes destined for the scrap heap?
- Why don’t Qantas continue to use these planes?
- Why are there so many planes here?
60 Minutes recently followed the final flight for one of our retired 767 aircraft over to Victorville, United States. Catch a replay here.