Here are the answers to last Friday’s video, enjoy!
Suggested ICAO level for video: 5+
- They’re updating their fleet with new aircraft.
- The newest plane is the Gulfstream G450.
- When Bombardier owned the company they flew exclusively Bombardier aircraft. Now that they are no longer owned by Bombardier, they are able to fly whatever planes they want to.
- There are 50 on order over the next 7-8 years.
- Each crew will stay with the same plane and not rotate between several planes of the same type.
- He thinks it’ll enhance safety, service and reliability.
- Yes, it’s different services have increased between 10% & 20% year-over-year. They have also increased new customer rates by over 50%, year-over-year.