Here’s an interesting video that describes how a black box works. How much do you know about them? (If you can’t see the video, try refreshing the page.)
Try to answer the following questions about the video and come back on Monday for the answers.
Suggested ICAO level for video: 5+
Have a great weekend!!
- What colour is a black box?
- What information does the flight data recorder store?
- What information does the cockpit voice recorder store?
- Where is the most important data stored in a black box?
- What layers protect this important data?
- What tests are done on black boxes to ensure their strength?
- What happens if one falls into water?