Here are the answers to last Friday’s video, enjoy!
Suggested ICAO level for video: 5+
- It’s in New Jersey, United States (this answer wasn’t in the video).
- 22 million people.
- The objective is to make people want to go to the airport early.
- They intend to install over 6,000 iPads for passengers to use. Every seat in every restaurant will have one, you’ll be able to use them to check your flight status, surf the web or order food.
- They intend to create seats in areas with tables and power outlets, over 10,000 places to plug in.
- It’s going to be replaced by an asian beer garden, offering beer from around the world.