The Fast Track Santos Dumont English Assessment (SDEA) Preparation Course is for students who are returning to do the Santos Dumont English test again before their level expires. The course is usually 10 classes (10 hours) in length and you can purchase your classes in any quantity that you wish. This gives you the flexibility to do the course in 10 classes, 12 classes or 15 even.
If you have maintained some contact with English since your previous test and want to do some practice before you do the test, this is the course for you.
This course is normally at least ten hours long, and it is suited to pilots or people who are interested in this career and covers the following topics;
- An overview of the different parts of the test.
- Practice with general questions related to aviation, your career and what to listen for with these questions.
- A quick review of the basic structures necessary for level 4 (if necessary).
- All of the most common vocabulary needed to be successful in the test.
- Practice with sample aviation-related audios.
- Instruction on the procedure for describing a picture.
- Practice with pictures used in past Santos Dumont tests.
The teaching pedagogy for this course follows a deductive learning approach due to its short ten-hour length. Rules, procedures and processes for different parts of the test are explicitly taught and then practiced to maximise the learning in the class time available.
You can contact Fly High English for a free evaluation and more information about which course is best for you.