Here’s an interesting video that reports on the process of recycling an aircraft.
Try to answer the following questions about the video and come back on Monday for the answers.
Suggested ICAO level: 5+
Have a great weekend!!
1. What are the plans for this 737-300?
2. What happens to parts that can’t be reused?
3. What are the benefits for airline operators?
4. How many planes do they harvest per year?
5. What can be recycled?
6. How much of the aircraft can be recycled?
Boeing has earned a reputation for its commitment to environmental strategies, positioning itself as an industry leader in developing ways to lessen environmental impact. One of the best examples of that is through its aircraft recycling program. Take a look at some of the ways Boeing is providing a second life to reclaimed and certified airplane parts and materials.