Here’s a video that shows an unusual way to transport a specific piece of equipment.
Try to answer the following questions about the video and come back on Monday for the answers.
Suggested ICAO level for video: 5+
- What did Qantas do?
- What are the differences in flying with this piece of equipment?
- How do the team compensate for the weight of this piece of equipment?
- What negative effect does the extra piece of equipment have on performance?
- How does the team solve this negative effect?
- Is this ‘special flight’ something that is needed often?
Have a great weekend!!