Here are the answers to last Friday’s video, enjoy!
Suggested ICAO level for video: 5+
- He thinks it would be of benefit because it would allow planes to only land with a headwind and never with a crosswind.
- Three planes would be able to takeoff and land at the same time.
- They would feel as if the plane were making a slight turn, nothing more.
- It could reduce fuel burn in the area around the airport, and could reduce noise on standard arrivals as planes could fly in from any direction.
- The team suggest that it could handle the work of four runways while only being the length of three.