Here are the answers to last Friday’s video, enjoy!
Suggested ICAO level for video: 5+
- They watch for patterns in the movement instead of watching individuals’ movements.
- It must be able to get you to your gate in time for boarding.
- Business passengers move quickly and directly to their gates while tourists move more slowly and meander to their gates.
- Groups of four move more slowly than groups of two. Bigger groups also walk in a ‘v’ formation so that they can talk to each other.
- It can cause a ‘traffic jam’ as they both try to pass each other to the same side.