Here are the answers to last Friday’s video, enjoy!
Suggested ICAO level for video: 5+
- Hidden city ticketing involves buying a ticket to a destination with a connection in between. Instead of travelling to the final destination you get off at the connecting city and forfeit the final part of the journey.
- They don’t like it because they receive less revenue.
- Passengers who do this can have their frequent flier privileges revoked or their air miles confiscated.
- You can only travel with hang luggage, no checked baggage.
- It can tell you when you search for a flight, if you should buy it immediately or wait for a better price.
Follow us on twitter here, Facebook here or Google+ here for more great content!