Here are the answers to last Friday’s video, enjoy!
Suggested ICAO level for video: 5+
- It’s the world’s first fully electric tiltrotor aircraft.
- They can be individually angle controlled.
- It can reduce vibrations, help cancel external noise, improve aerodynamic efficiency and give you a smoother and quieter flight.
- It’s made of carbon graphite.
- The team has successfully tested all of the power systems and lifted it off the ground so far.
Follow us on twitter here, Facebook here or Google+ here for more great content!