Suggested ICAO level for video: 5+
- Due to their flight schedule, the team were able to get a full night’s sleep, which has helped their energy levels.
- He describes it as transformative, he says it has changed the way everybody behaves.
- It has been successful because it has been almost completely independent since it was founded. They don’t feed the Qantas network, they also don’t feed baggage through to the Qantas network.
- They sell access to the entertainment system as well as an amenity kit, they also sell food and drinks.
- They crossed the international date line giving them a 42-hour day.
- It’s an ‘ultra-low-cost’ airline that uses older, cheaper planes. They only fly when people want. They don’t operate daily services if they’re not needed and usually connect small underserved cities.
- There’s no coffee on board because they remove the coffee makers from the planes when they buy them.