Here are the answers to last Friday’s video, enjoy!
Suggested ICAO level for video: 5+
- It offers extra legroom seats (for a price), a business class product with lie-flat beds on key routes and the ‘Marketplace’ for passengers to help themselves to snacks and drinks.
- It offered live tv.
- It’s giving away free wifi to passengers.
- He describes it as a global low-cost carrier.
- It has been helped by the most modern aircraft; the 787 and the A350.
- The lesson is that the low-cost market has evolved.