Here are the answers to last Friday’s video, enjoy!
Suggested ICAO level for video: 5+
- It’s being done by low-cost carriers only (LCCs).
- They both offer the basics for a bargain price.
- She knew that the low cost model had to evolve and that meant making their product more desirable to business travellers.
- There were no luggage trollies.
- It refers to the operating expenses of the airline, not the price of the fares.
- Secondary airports are cheaper so they help keep costs down for low-cost carriers.
- It means that their plans are on average, 92% full (of passengers) when they take off.