Here are the answers to last Friday’s video, enjoy!
Suggested ICAO level for video: 5+
- To create a plane that could fly perpetually.
- By using the power of the sun collected in solar cells during the day to keep the plane flying during the night.
- It forced the team to innovate on all of the plane’s technological systems.
- It had to be lightweight, use very little electricity and withstand extreme temperatures.
- The team hopes to inspire present and future generations to adopt clean technologies to fight climate change.