This week’s video describes the difference between fuel for your car, and fuel for planes. Do you know what the differences are? Watch to find out.
Try to answer the following questions about the video and come back on Monday for the answers.
Suggested ICAO level for video: 5+
- What common force powers both car and jet engines?
- What is the source of both of these types of fuel?
- What chemical difference between the two fuel types is mentioned?
- What’s the main reason planes use kerosene?
- What additives are added to jet fuel that aren’t added to gasoline?
- What is jet fuel more similar to?
Have a great weekend!