This week’s video describes why the windows on a plane don’t match up with the position of the rows of seats on board. Watch to find out why.
Try to answer the following questions about the video and come back on Monday for the answers.
Suggested ICAO level for video: 5+
- How do manufacturers design their planes in relation to the rows of seats?
- Why is there a problem?
- What allows for easy repositioning of the seats on board?
- What is seat pitch?
- How has seat pitch changed over time?
- What other dimensions are changing?
- What limit is there to the number of seats on board a plane?
Have a great weekend!
→Subscribe for new videos every day! https://www.youtube.com/user/TodayIFoundOut?sub_confirmation=1 →How “Dick” came to be short for ‘Richard’: https://youtu.be/BH1NAwwKtcg?list=PLR0XuDegDqP2Acy6g9Ta7hzC0Rr3RDS6q Never run out of things to say at the water cooler with TodayIFoundOut! Brand new videos 7 days a week! More from TodayIFoundOut Helicopters Won’t Just Drop Like A Rock If The Engine Dies https://youtu.be/pL1-QH7eQAY?list=PLR0XuDegDqP01NqW8KRpOy-_y2m6S2VEF Why Aren’t There Many Female Commercial Pilots?