Here are the answers to last Friday’s video, enjoy!
Suggested ICAO level: 4+
- It’s not going to fly again.
- It’s better known as ZA003.
- It’s going to begin a new life at the Museum of Flight in Seattle.
- It was a part of the ‘dream tour’, which visited 23 different countries and allowed 68,000 people to see it up close.
- Over 10,000 visitors.
- He thinks that many people can identify with the plane because a lot of their relatives or neighbours or loved ones have worked for Boeing and have played a part in creating these wonderful masterpieces of technology.