Here are the answers to last Friday’s video, enjoy!
Suggested ICAO level for video: 5+
- Three in total, the one in the video and two others.
- It’s magnetically sealed so that people can’t listen to what’s happening inside the room.
- The circuit board with the recordings on it.
- They use four speakers to recreate the situation in the cockpit as closely as possible.
- Only the crew and the accident investigators can listen to the recordings.
- They listen for sounds in the background, the engines for example, to get extra information about what was happening.
- They are put in the drying cabinet to dry the circuits so that they will work properly.