Here are the answers to last Friday’s video, enjoy!
Suggested ICAO level for video: 5+
- It’s very popular, it dominates its niche in the market.
- Originally the maximum was 7 per month.
- 8.3 planes per month.
- It’s an automated piece of equipment which attaches to the fuselage of the plane and allows a machine to drill the necessary holes in the fuselage more precisely.
- There is an improvement in quality, safety, productivity and a reduction in injuries,
- The mechanics are responsible for maintaining the technology and focusing on the parts of the plane that are going to be unique to the individual customer.