Here are the answers to last Friday’s video, enjoy!
Suggested ICAO level for video: 5+
- FTV2 (Flight Test Vehicle 2) and FTV4.
- The FAA flight permit, and they’re testing in two different sites to take advantage of the different weather conditions for testing.
- Customers can look forward to the large overhead bins, windows and plenty of space.
- 40 firm orders and 10 options.
- No, it’s a lessor. They lease or rent aircraft to operators.
- It’s the only aircraft that’s optimised for the specific market that Macquarie needs to fill, the 127 to 150-seat market.
- They have 563 orders and commitments so far, with 243 firm orders.