The fast track ICAO preparation course is for students who are returning to do the ICAO test again before their level expires. The course is 10 classes (10 hours) in length.
If you have maintained some contact with English since your previous test and want to do some quick practice before you do the test, this is the course for you.
This course is ten hours long and covers the following topics;
- An overview of the different types of questions.
- Practice with general questions related to aviation, your career and what to listen for with these questions.
- A quick review of the most important structures necessary for level 4 (if necessary).
- All of the major vocabulary needed to be successful in the test.
- Practice with sample aviation-related audios.
- Instruction on the procedure for describing a picture.
- Practice with pictures similar to those used in ICAO tests.
You can contact Fly High English for a free evaluation and more information about which course is best for you.