Here are the answers to last Friday’s video, enjoy!
Suggested ICAO level for video: 5+
- Over 2,500 flight hours have been logged.
- It’s taken so long because it has had many technical problems during its development.
- It could be an advantage because the market for light jets is going to improve in the near future.
- It’s built from very light composite materials, it has a new engine developed by Honda and GE and an original approach to aerodynamics in relation to the positioning of the engine.
- The cruising speed is 420kn at 43,000ft.