Here’s a video that describes the HondaJet and its progress towards full certification. Although the plane made its’ first flight over ten years ago, it’s only now near the point where it will receive full FAA certification and be available to customers.
Try to answer the following questions about the video and come back on Monday for the answers.
Suggested ICAO level for video: 5+
- How many flight hours have been logged in testing for this plane?
- Why has it taken so long for this plane to get full FAA certification?
- Why could the timing of this jet’s availability be an advantage for Honda?
- What technologically advanced features does the jet have?
- What is the cruising speed and service ceiling for this plane?
Have a great weekend!!