Here’s an interesting video that describes how planes fly.
Suggested ICAO level for video: 4+
Have a great weekend!!
- Which primary forces act on a plane?
- What keeps the plane in the air?
- What does the angle of attack of a wing help it do, according to the video?
- What’s the purpose of engines?
- How are engines similar to wings?
How Airplanes Are Made: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rMgpExA4kM Thanks to Airbus for supporting this video http://www.a350xwb.com MinutePhysics is on Google+ – http://bit.ly/qzEwc6 And facebook – http://facebook.com/minutephysics And twitter – @minutephysics Minute Physics provides an energetic and entertaining view of old and new problems in physics — all in a minute!