Here are the answers to last Friday’s video, enjoy!
Suggested ICAO level for video: 5+
- He says that its functions include following waypoints and landing the plane if necessary.
- No it doesn’t.
- An electrical problem, a cockpit fire, Russian hijackers, that the plane was shot down, and a suicide by one of the pilots.
- He thinks it was a mid-air emergency or deliberate action which depressurised the cabin and killed everyone on board, leaving a ghost plane.
- It continues to fly in a straight line until it runs out of fuel.
- When they find the black boxes.