Following our theme this week, here’s a video that describes what we know, and don’t know about what happened to MH370.
Try to answer the following questions about the video and come back on Monday for the answers.
Suggested ICAO level for video: 5+
Have a great weekend!!
- What does the narrator say are the functions of the autopilot?
- Does the autopilot make any turns by itself, without the direct input of a pilot?
- What are some of the theories about what happened to the plane?
- What does Captain Johnson think happened?
- If the autopilot reaches its final waypoint, what does it do?
- When will investigators know what really happened?
Could recreating MH370’s flight path uncover any clues as to why the plane disappeared one year ago? CNN’s Will Ripley takes a closer look.