Here are the answers to last Friday’s video, enjoy!
Suggested ICAO level for video: 5+
- The debut of the Bombardier CS300 is the first must-see attraction.
- The CS300 has the majority of the orders compared to the CS100.
- They don’t have a lot of orders for these planes yet.
- Airbus will have the A350-900 on display for the first time in the Paris Airshow.
- Military planes.
- There are question marks over their participation because some of their most popular warbirds and companies won’t be in Paris.
- Recruiting and training skilled staff to meet the demand for planes that they have.
Follow us on twitter here or Facebook here for more great content!