Here’s an interesting video that describes the 2015 Paris Airshow. Watch it and follow along with the news as it happens in Paris.
Try to answer the following questions about the video and come back on Monday for the answers.
Suggested ICAO level for video: 5+
- What’s the first must-see attraction mentioned in the video?
- How does the CS300 compare to its smaller brother in terms of sales?
- What’s the problem that Bombardier has with the CSeries?
- What will Airbus have to offer at the show?
- Which other categories of planes, apart from commercial, will be on display in Paris?
- Why are there question marks over the US and Russian participation at the show?
- What is the aerospace industry’s biggest challenge at the moment?
Have a great weekend!!
Flightglobal’s Murdo Morrison highlights the potential stories and themes from this year’s Paris air show (#PAS15), including news on Bombardier’s CSeries, Airbus at their home show, and what we can expect from each day’s aerial display. For more news, opinion and analysis from the show, check out Flightglobal’s coverage at flightglobal.com/paris.