Here are the answers to last Friday’s video, enjoy!
Suggested ICAO level for video: 5+
- You must secure him / her in the shoulder harness to prevent damage to the instruments.
- Pull the control handle for horizontal movement, the seat will move aft and outward.
- You should read the checklist if requested by the pilot, and should only read the next item on the checklist after a response has been received to the previous one.
- You should first slide the seat backwards using the control handle, then unfasten the shoulder harness and lift the pilot out of the seat using the appropriate grip. You should then drag the pilot to the nearest useable emergency exit.
- Pull the mask out of the container by squeezing the red release levers. Put it on. The harness will be inflated by the oxygen from the flight deck oxygen system. Release the levers and the oxygen will flow out of the harness.
- The second one doesn’t have the red knobs, and it does not have an inflatable harness.