Here’s an interesting video that describes what to do in the event of pilot incapacitation during flight.
Try to answer the following questions about the video and come back on Monday for the answers.
Suggested ICAO level: 5+
Have a great weekend!!
- What must you do to the pilot in the event of incapacitation during flight?
- How do you pull the seat aft?
- When and how should you read a checklist?
- How should you remove an incapacitated pilot from his / her seat?
- How is the quick don oxygen mask operated?
- What’s the difference between the first mask and the second mask shown?
A KLM training video on how to assist in case of pilot incapacitation. Checkout more study material for flight crew at https://flightcrewguide.com, your cockpit reference codex.