Here are the answers to last Friday’s video, enjoy!
Suggested ICAO level for video: 5+
- April 27th, 2005.
- 13 airlines fly the A380 at the moment.
- They’ve sold over 300 aircraft and delivered about half of them so far.
- Emirates, they have 59 A380s.
- They changed from three 747s to two A380s on the route. The airline made more money, their market share improved and the passengers were happier with the new plane.
- In the future, with more passengers flying into and out of big Asian hubs, the US airlines will need the A380 to meet that demand.
- Changes to the aerodynamics and engines on the plane can keep it relevant in the future.