This week marks ten years since the first flight of the A380 and to honour this giant bird, here’s a video talking about the first ten years of the plane, and its future.
Try to answer the following questions about the video and come back on Monday for the answers.
Suggested ICAO level for video: 5+
Have a great weekend!!
- When was the first flight of the A380?
- How many airlines currently fly the A380?
- How many A380s have Airbus sold and delivered?
- Which airline operates the most A380s?
- How did the A380 change British Airways’ London to Los Angeles route?
- How will the A380 change the American aviation market in the future?
- What changes to the A380 can keep it relevant in the future?
Airbus’ 21st century flagship has “shared its love” with passenger and airlines alike in the 10 years since it performed its maiden flight in April 2005. The 21st century flagship highlights Airbus’ passion for aviation as a true game-changer for travellers, with its unrivalled space and comfort aloft, while generating significant revenue for operators.