Here’s an interesting video about the world’s busiest airport, Atlanta, and how it operates successfully.
Try to answer the following questions about the video and come back on Monday for the answers.
Suggested ICAO level: 5+
Have a great weekend!!
1. How many people are employed in the airport?
2. How many passengers pass through the airport daily?
3. What makes the airport efficient?
4. How many aircraft movements does the airport have per day?
5. What is the controllers’ favourite drink?
6. How often do the controllers deal with emergency situations? What types of emergencies do they have?
7. What is the airport general manager’s biggest challenge?
8. Which airports does he think of as some of the finest in the world?