Here’s a short video that describes UPS’ process of quickly loading a 757 with its cargo containers.
Try to answer the following questions about the video and come back on Monday for the answers.
Suggested ICAO level: 4+
Have a great weekend!!
1. How big is the interior space of a 757 if you removed the seats?
2. Why are cargo containers used by UPS?
3. How much can each cargo container hold?
4. What are the advantages of cargo containers?
5. Why do cargo containers have funny shapes?
No matter how far you are from your nearest neighbor, if you live in the United States or Europe, UPS can deliver to your address. UPS can deliver to 80 percent of the planet within 48 hours, so if you live somewhere else, it’s still pretty likely that UPS can find you to drop off or pick up packages.