This week’s video describes how air traffic control works. Watch to find out how!
Try to answer the following questions about the video and come back on Monday for the answers.
Suggested ICAO level for video: 5+
- What is Eurocontrol responsible for?
- What happens if a flight plan is rejected by the software program checking it?
- Who is responsible for an aircraft before it gets to the runway?
- What area does Maastricht UAC monitor?
- What minimum separation do aircraft have to maintain?
- What factors does the controller have influence over for each flight?
- What alternatives do airlines have if there is an air traffic control delay?
Have a great weekend!